Want to help the CAMC Foundation
while doing your regular grocery shopping?
Sign up today for Kroger’s Community Rewards Program and select the CAMC Foundation (FF930) as your organization.
Not sure how to? Follow the steps below or contact Darian Gist at the CAMC Foundation for assistance 304-388-9863.
• Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
• Be sure to have your KrogerPlus card handy and register your card with your organization (CAMC FOUNDATION FF930) after you sign up.
• Click on Sign In/Register
• Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
• Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
• You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
• Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
• Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your KrogerPlus card number.
• Update or confirm your information.
• Enter FF930 or select the CAMC Foundation from the list and click on confirm.
• To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
• Members must swipe their registered KrogerPlus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered KrogerPlus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
• Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your KrogerPlus card number.
• If you do not yet have a KrogerPlus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.