Honor a loved one
By supporting the CAMC Foundation, you have the opportunity to honor a special person or pay tribute to someone by making a memorial donation. Your gift will help make a difference in the lives of your family, friends, and neighbors.
A gift in honor or a memorial donation is a unique way to acknowledge that extraordinary individual in your life. Your donation helps the CAMC Foundation provide a wide range of programs and services inside the health system and in the community.
“In Honor of” and “In Memory of” gifts are wonderful ways to express your appreciation.
When you make your gift, the CAMC Foundation will send a note to the person you designate for an honor gift and to the person/family member you designate for the in memoriam gift informing them of your tribute.
Gifts in Memory
When honoring your loved one, you can consider using one of these alternative phrases in an obituary or death notice that suggest how survivors can express their love and support:
- Memorial contributions may be made to the CAMC Foundation…
- The family suggests sending memorial contributions to the CAMC Foundation…
- Should friends desire, contributions may be sent to the CAMC Foundation…
- As an expression of sympathy, memorial contributions may be sent to the CAMC Foundation…
- The family has designated the CAMC Foundation for memorial contributions.
- Flowers are welcome; Contributions may be sent to CAMC Foundation…
By using one of the above phrases, families can lessen the confusion people often feel about designating gifts in honor of a loved one. Each donation can be more specific by adding the unit, floor, service line (i.e. Cancer Center, Women and Children’s Hospital) if the family desires.
All gifts can be addressed to:
3414 Staunton Avenue SE
Charleston, WV 25304