Support Babies, Children, and Families
Since 1993 the CAMC Foundation Gala has served as the conduit for which thousands of lives have been touched.
Your support and dedication to the little babies with big medical problems will be instrumental in the ability of the CAMC Foundation and CAMC Women and Children’s Hospital to provide charitable care to the struggling and helpless; the less fortunate and children unable to control their own destiny.
The infant born with opioid withdraw, the children cared for in the CAMC Children’s Cancer Center, and the babies treated for physical and sexual abuse in the CAMC Children’s Advocacy Center are all counting on you. The time has never been more important. By partnering together, we can make a difference.
For more information or questions, please email or call us.
Email: CAMC Foundation
3414 Staunton Avenue
To Be Announced
Gala 2020 Sponsors
Please join us in thanking those donors who maintained their Gala support of CAMC Women and Children’s Hospital in these turbulent times and helped ensure that little babies with big medical problems receive the care they need.
- CAMC Memorial Hospital Auxiliary
- Collateral Opportunites, LLC
- Dixon Hughes Goodman, LLP
- Fifth Third Bank
- General Anesthesia Services, Inc.
- The Health Plan
- Highmark Mountain State Blue Cross/Blue Shield West Virginia
- Mr. and Mrs. Jeffrey L. Oskin
- PDG Consulting
- Pediatrix Medical Group
- Dr. Art and Missy Rubin
- WVU Charleston Division
- Mr. and Mrs. W. Marston Becker
- Graystone Consulting
- Jackson Kelly PLLC
- Littler Mendelson
- Progressive Electric, Inc.
- ZMM, Inc.
- Dr. and Mrs. Glenn Crotty, Jr.
- Dr. and Mrs. Thomas P. McIlwain
- Mr. and Mrs. Robert O. Orders, Jr.
- Bob and Kathie Whitler