Student RN Tuition Assistance Program
We know that a highly educated nursing workforce strengthens the quality of care CAMC provides its patients. That is why the CAMC Foundation is providing funding for students to access programs that help them complete their education and secure a place on CAMC’s elite nursing team.
Starting in the fall 2017, CAMC will offer tuition assistance to eligible students who have been accepted to any nursing school in West Virginia. Students must have a letter of acceptance or be in good standing, and must be currently attending a nursing program in the state.
Work Commitment Guidelines
In exchange for the tuition assistance, students must agree to a work commitment with CAMC:
- Work commitment is up to 5 years
- Commitment starts upon hire in an RN capacity at CAMC
- Must be employed within two months of graduation date
- Must meet employment status guidelines
- Maximum amount for education assistance support is $30,000
- If not successful in completing RN program or obtaining nursing license, the full amount will be required to be paid back.
- Anything paid out in excess of $5,250 in a calendar year, per IRS regulations, will be taxed. You will receive a 1099 for tax purposes.
For more information about the Nursing Tuition Assistance Program, contact Debby Schoolcraft at 304-388-3376 or email@example.com
DONATE NOW to support a student who wishes to become a nurse, or call 304-388-9860 for more information.